Monday, November 12, 2012

A Heartfelt Thanks

Thank you all for the immense outpouring of love, support and continuous prayers you have showered on me and my family over the past three weeks. The loss of Elijah is tragic and our hearts are aching for him and for our family that now feels incomplete without our sweet baby that brought us so much joy, laughter and wonder.

God has revealed Himself to me in ways I have never know and I know He is holding me up and walking me through this. Although I miss Elijah dearly, I'm holding tight to God's promise that I will be reunited with him in heaven. No matter how long I may walk this Earth, this time without Elijah will seem like the blink of an eye compared to the eternity I will spend with him, all our loved ones that have been called home before us and our Heavenly Father!

Each of you have been such a blessing through this time and I'm honored to have you in my life. "Thank you" just doesn't seem like enough.

I love you


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment