Friday, December 7, 2012

Safe - Phil Wickham

Thinking of my sweet Elijah and missing him so much today. My brother-in-law, David, sang this song at Elijah's funeral. The message within the song can hold meaning for everyone, in many situations. It speaks to me as I'm hurting and calms my fears because I am safe in His arms. It tells me that Elijah is alive and happy because he is safe in His arms! Listen to this song and allow it to remind you that the God that gave sight to the blind, health to the sick and life to the dead IS the SAME God that loves you and holds you safe in His arms! I pray that this will resonate in each of your hearts. It’s my sincere prayer that the simple message of this song would resonate in people’s hearts. God’s faithfulness to me during this struggle has remained solid and unchanged. I know through this pain and sorrow He will be glorified and His good and perfect purpose for all of us will be revealed. Praise His name! Go. Be. Love.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment