Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A New October

It's October and I've seen a ton of posts on social media from people who are so excited that this month is finally here! PSL, tall boots, and Halloween gets everyone excited. I love fall as much as the next person but this year the beginning of October brings a sense of sadness and loss. Reality sets in a little deeper today for my sweet friends Scott and Ginny Limer. One year ago today they lost their sweet baby boy, Cullin Darden Limer.


Wherever you are, whatever you're about to do, can you please pause with me and lift Ginny, her husband Scott and their children up in prayer? Today is undoubtably going to be a struggle for them but I pray that they each feel the healing powers and presence of God surrounding them today and each day moving forward. May they find healing, hope and happiness through this immense hurt. Scott and Ginny, I'm thinking of you guys today, as always. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment