Missing Elijah so much today. We would have used the "7 Months" sticker today and if Elijah would have been like his big brother, I would have had to put it on his back because he would have been moving all over the place! I'm sad because of the experiences I don't get to have with Elijah, but overjoyed that my baby boy is experiencing a new, perfect life that only God can offer to each of us.
It's so hard seeing the remaining monthly stickers that have gone unused. 4 Months, 5 Months, 6 Months and now 7 Months. Four months of unused stickers...I only had the opportunity to use 3. A friend of mine told me to use the stickers. He's right, I've got to find something to do with them because seeing the months go unused is a slap in the face. A reminder (as if I need another) that Elijah is no longer physically here. Hopefully I'll have an idea on how to put these to use before February 25th comes along.
I love you sweet baby. I miss you my angel.

No comments:
Post a Comment